Registering for Class
- Museum Members receive a 20% discount on all museum classes.
- Class registration is available online or at the Museum Welcome Desk. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. Admission to the Museum is NOT required in order to attend a class.
- Children must be within the intended age range to register for a class.
- Exploring Tots: Ages 2-3yrs.
- Playful Preschoolers: Ages 3-5yrs.
- Big Kiddos: Ages 6-10yrs.
- With the wide range of known food allergies, the Museum cannot guarantee that any class is allergen free. Please contact the Museum in advance if food allergies are a concern for your family.
Forms of Payment
- Our museum accepts all major credit cards, personal checks or cash.
Class Refund/ Cancelation Policy
- Class registrations are non-refundable unless the Museum receives a cancelation notice 24 hours prior to the class start time. Attendees who provide the 24 hour notice of cancelation will receive a Class Pass good for free admission to any ONE class of equal or lesser value. Class Passes are valid for one year.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class if minimum enrollment is not met, there is inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances arise, in which full tuition will be refunded.