Every Gift Helps Us Promote Learning Through Play
The Children’s Museum of South Dakota promotes learning for children of all ages and abilities through interactive, informal, hands-on exhibits and demonstrations.
We are a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization which relies on businesses and individuals to help us provide affordable, playful opportunities for children to learn, create, explore, and discover.
Although general operating costs have been endowed by the Larson Family Foundation, the Children’s Museum of South Dakota invites your support, through a tax deductible donation, that will allow us to offer interactive exhibits and educational programming.
And just like our visitors, gifts of all sizes are welcome! Donations can be made on-line by selecting the fund below:
A donation to the General Fund helps:
- Maintain vibrant exhibits and programming that continuously inspire children to learn and grow.
- Bring new experiences and added learning opportunities through traveling exhibits.
- Provide high-quality family time in a place where children and adults learn together through play.
- Support parents in their most important role as their child’s first teacher.
- Encourage educators as they inspire our children to become life-long learners.
- Click HERE to donate to the General Fund.
A donation to the Access Fund helps:
- Ensure that every child and family has access to a high quality children’s museum experience
- Bring the joy of the Museum to all children and families regardless of their ability to pay
- A $15 gift purchases an annual Museum Membership for a family in need
- Click HERE to learn more about the Museum's Access Initiative
- Click HERE to donate to the Access Fund
Donations can also be sent via check to the Children's Museum of South Dakota at:
Children's Museum of South Dakota
521 4th Street
Brookings, SD 57006
Thank you for your support!
If you would like to discuss opportunities to support the Children's Museum of South Dakota, please contact Kate Treiber @ email@example.com or 605-692-6700.