Help Us Promote Learning Through Play
The Children’s Museum of South Dakota promotes learning for children of all ages and abilities through interactive, informal, hands-on exhibits and demonstrations.
We are a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization which relies on businesses and individuals to help us provide affordable, playful opportunities for children to learn, create, explore, and discover.
Although general operating costs have been endowed by the Larson Family Foundation, the Children’s Museum of South Dakota needs your support to help us keep our interactive exhibits and educational programming new and full of wonder.
A donation to the Children’s Museum of South Dakota helps:
- Maintain vibrant exhibits and programming that continuously inspire children to learn and grow.
- Bring new experiences and added learning opportunities through traveling exhibits.
- Offer reduced fees and scholarships to the young children in our area that need it most.
- Provide high-quality family time in a place where children and adults learn together through play.
- Support parents in their most important role as their child’s first teacher.
- Encourage educators as they inspire our children to become life-long learners.
To make a tax-deductible donation to the Children’s Museum of South Dakota, please send your check to:
Children's Museum of South Dakota
521 4th Street
Brookings, SD 57006
Thank you for your support!